Monday 18 April 2016

Fashion Valentine: Claire Max

Mintyfrills fashion valentine kawaii sweet lolita fashion space princess

This week my fashion valentine is Claire Max, an adorable space princess living in California. I met her while I was in Cali his time and she was such a delight to hang out with! As you probably see from the pictures Claire has a favorite theme: Space. I love that she manages to make so many different looks with the same theme. She is also really creative and has made many of the accessories that she wears. She is also going to design some clothes. Go follow her for more space adventures and fashion on instagram and tumblr!


Mintyfrills fashion valentine kawaii sweet lolita fashion space princess

Claire has the Dreamy Planetarium print in several colors, my personal favorite is the pink one because it looks like cotton candy. All the accessories perfectly match with the theme, she always wears lots of stars.

Mintyfrills fashion valentine kawaii sweet lolita fashion space princess

Another thing that is completely fabulous with this pretty girls is that her hair is so amazing!! I love that she takes the time to style her hair so beautifully and the colors in it just goes perfectly with the type of outfits she wears. Her make-up makes her look so magical.

Mintyfrills fashion valentine kawaii sweet lolita fashion space princessMintyfrills fashion valentine kawaii sweet lolita fashion space princess

Mintyfrills fashion valentine kawaii sweet lolita fashion space princessMintyfrills fashion valentine kawaii sweet lolita fashion space princess

I love doing themes with my outfits and when people really perfect a certain theme like this it makes me want to try harder and keep tweaking my outfits until I get it perfect. And I love seeing her pictures for hair styling inspiration. Cant wait to see the wonderful designs you will do in the future and cant wait to meet you again. Keep posting your dreamy outfits space princess. <3

Mintyfrills fashion valentine kawaii sweet lolita fashion space princess

//Love Mintyfrills


1 comment: